A "perfectly imperfect" fishtail braid.
1. Start with 1-2 day-old hair (it's easier than clean hair to grip and create texture).
2. Prep dry hair with a small amount of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier Style Primer.
3. Apply Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hairspray to the roots and lengths to create texture.
4. Create a deep side part, and then French braid the hair down each side of the head. Merge the two braids at the bottom, slightly to the side so that the braid hangs over one shoulder.
5. Placing one braid over the other, flip the ends of the hair through the hole of the two braids.
6. Merge the two braids into one fishtail at the bottom and fasten with an elastic. Use Wella Professionals Rugged Fix on the ends for a rugged texture.
7. Finish the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential for a lasting, flexible hold.