Old Hollywood glam, with a twist.
"I wanted to do a brick red lip on Sofia—something a little deeper and more interesting than a classic red lip. Old Hollywood glamour is a trend for awards season, so Sofia and I did our own twist on the look!"—makeup artist Kayleen McAdams for CoverGirl.
1. Apply CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan all over and set with CoverGirl + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
1. Softly blend CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadow in Brown Smolder over the entire lid. ("I wanted to give the eye a wash of shadow, so I used only one shade," says McAdams.)
2. Apply CoverGirl LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extend it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
3. Finish off the look with three coats of CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
1. Apply CoverGirl Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube. (Not available in Canada; instead, try mixing CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Bewitch and the lighter end of CoverGirl Blast Flipstick in Cheeky.) Blot and add another coat to make it last all night.