Loose-textured hair gathered into a high-placed bun.
Audrey Hepburn’s elegant look in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. “Emily’s dress was so amazing and sexy that I wanted to create a minimal look that showed off her beautiful features, with simple lines and an unstructured texture with lots of shine.”—hairstylist Laini Reeves for Moroccanoil.
1. Shampoo with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner.
2. Apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to give light volume and shine and to create a flexible, natural-looking hold.
3. Add a small amount of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from roots to ends, and then flip your hair over and dry it upside down. Use your fingers to separate and define the strands for texture as they dry.
4. Pull your hair into a high ponytail, still using your fingers to keep the texture messy, and secure it on the crown with a hair elastic.
5. Hold the ponytail out and spray it from base to ends with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium.
6. Twisting the hair around your fingers, create a loose bun and fasten it around the base with bobby pins. (“It was important not to make it too large or too tiny, but the right size to suit Emily’s bone structure and profile,” says Reeves.) Once in place, tweak and pull at the bun to create the right texture.
7. Spray a comb with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium and use it to smooth the hairline.