Modern Veronica Lake.
1. Wash and condition with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Gently towel dry, and then use a wide-toothed comb to comb Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Mousse through the hair to give the look staying power and definition.
3. Blow-dry the hair using a large round brush and direct the nozzle upwards for added root-lift. Ensure the hairdryer isn’t too hot, which can cause it to dry out and break, giving you frizz.
4. Once the hair is completely dry, create a low side parting for added glam and section the hair into manageable pieces.
5. Starting at the front and working backwards, wrap sections of hair around a medium-sized heated curling iron and secure each curled section with pins or clips.
6. Spray the pinned hair lightly with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray and leave to cool.
7. When the hair is completely cool, release the curled sections, remove all the grips and smooth through with your hands to loosen the ringlets. Use a large soft brush to gently brush through the curls to create smooth, soft waves.
8. Sweep the hair over one shoulder and pin at the back for a side-swept look.