Matte orange lips and glowing skin.
“The dress was the inspiration. I loved the contrast between her glowing skin and the matte orange lip. It’s an almost tropical pop of colour that’s not an exact match for the dress but close.”—makeup artist Lauren Andersen for Hourglass Cosmetics.
2. Use Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in Warm under the eyes and down the bridge of the nose, and then fan the product out in the centre of the forehead to create dimension.
3. Apply Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light all over to create a golden, subtle warmth. (“It’s a soft, refined shimmer that’s glowy,” says Andersen.)
4. Use the bronze shade from Hourglass Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset to contour the cheeks and follow with the blush shade on the apples of the cheeks.
1. Apply Hourglass Film Noir Kohl Eye Pencil in Espresso to the outer corners of the eyes and then smudge it with a brush.
3. Treat the lashes to several coats of Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara.
4. Amplify the brows with Hourglass Arch Sculpting Brow Pencil in Soft Brunette.
1. Apply Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera, a vibrant tangerine shade. The velvety matte colour delivers richly pigmented and long-lasting coverage for up to 14 hours.