1. Prep the skin with a facial cleansing water such as Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water, and then apply under-eye treatment mask pads (SK-II Signs Eye Mask) for 15 minutes to hydrate the under-eye area.
2. Apply a treatment essence (such as Decléor Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum) by patting it onto the skin, and then blend a treatment serum (SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Serum) all over the face and neck, followed by eye cream (Clé de Peau Beauté Anti Wrinkle Eye Contour Balm) and lip balm (VS Pro Moisture FX Softening Lip Balm).
3. Use a disposable triangular sponge to apply VS Pro Airbrush FX Oil-Free Face Primer all over the face to give skin a smooth canvas to apply makeup.
4. Use a flat foundation brush to apply Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in broad sections over the face and neck, and then blend with a water-moistened Beautyblender Makeup Sponge.
5. Brush VS Pro Light FX Eye-Brightening Pen on the concave area under the eyes, and then blend and set using your ring finger in a tapping motion. Also brush it along the length of nose.
6. Set the concealer under the eyes with VS Pro Flawless FX Translucent Finishing Powder. Also dust it lightly all over the face and eye area to prepare for the rest of the makeup.
7. Apply VS Makeup Pressed Mineral Bronzing Powder in Bronze Ambition just slightly above the concave of the cheekbones to add dimension, and then softly dust under chin and jaw and along the hairline.
8. Add VS Makeup Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Goddess on the temples and high on the outer cheeks to add bronzed luminosity.
9. Apply VS Makeup Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Starlet on the apples of the cheeks to give a flushed glow.
10. Use the matte side of VS Makeup Pressed Mineral Face Powder in Medium 10 on the T-zone, and the shimmer side on rest of the face, the tops of the shoulders and the clavicles.
1. Sparingly use VS Makeup Brow Pencil and Brush Duo in Blonde to fill in and shape the brows, and then set with clear brow gel (Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel).
2. From the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Eye Contact, use the peachy shimmer colour all over the eye area and up to brow bone. Accentuate the crease using the warm brown shadow. Apply the golden bronze colour on the lids and the warm brown along the outer part of the eyes, along the lash lines. Add golden taupe shimmer all along the lower lash lines.
3. Use VS Makeup Kajal Liner in Black Magic to draw along the outer upper lash lines and smudge to add dimension to the eyes in a soft way.
4. Apply two coats of VS Makeup Extra Lengthening Mascara in Blackest Black to the upper and lower lashes, using the brush vertically first to really enhance the inner corner lashes.
1. Apply a lip primer such as VS Pro Pout FX Lip Primer & Definer to keep lip liner and colour in place.
2. Line the lips with VS Makeup Lip Liner in Blushing Nude.
3. Apply VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Pulse with a fingertip to add a stain-on colour.
4. Add a lip shine (VS Makeup Brilliant Lip Shine Extreme in Sunset Stripe) to finish.
Tags: 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Beautyblender, bronzer, brow gel, brow pencil, celebrity how-tos, cleanser, cleansing water, Decléor, eye cream, eye mask, eyeliner, eyeshadow, face oil, foundation, Giorgio Armani, illuminator, kajal eyeliner, Kathy Jeung, Koh Gen Do, lip balm, lip gloss, lip liner, lip primer, lipstick, makeup, makeup sponge, mascara, powder, primer, serum, SK-II, skincare, Stacy Keibler, Victoria's Secret Beauty, VS Pro