Ultra-femme and chicly retro.
"We always love to go very '60s with Zooey’s makeup, so we looked to Brigitte Bardot and Twiggy for inspiration. We went with a modern Zooey version that made her blue eyes pop.”—celebrity makeup artist Jorjee Douglass for Tarte.
1. Prep skin the night before with Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil to keep skin soft and glowy.
2. To even out the complexion and ensure your foundation lasts, apply Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer in Light.
4. Add a pop of colour to the apples of the cheeks with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Frisky.
5. For a touch of shimmer, apply Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow Brightening Luminizer and Cheek Tint in Candlelight to the tops of the cheekbones.
6. Set the T-zone with a light dusting of Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder.
1. For a strong and defined brow, use a mixture of Tarte EmphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil in Taupe and Medium Brown.
2. Blend the bronze shadows from Tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Quad in In the Buff all over the lids.
3. To create a cat-eye shape, draw over the top lash line with Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Liner, dipping at the outer corners. For a Twiggy-inspired lash look, paint on tiny lashes underneath the bottom lashes.
4. Apply two coats of Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara to add major volume and drama.
1. Pat Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-hour Lipstick in Bold over the lips with your fingers to create a light stain.
2. Apply Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Delighted to add extra shine.