Sparkly teal eyeliner and fresh skin.
“Her statement-making couture dress is so flashy and strong on its own that I had to customize a makeup look that felt especially natural and fresh.”—celebrity makeup artist Christophe Danchaud for Tarte.
1. Mix Tarte Maracuja Miracle 12-Hour Foundation in Medium with Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer in Light for a glowing complexion.
2. To bring extra light around the eyes, apply Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer.
3. Dust Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface over the apples of your cheeks up into the cheekbones.
4. Apply a tiny bit of Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder to minimize shine and set the look.
1. Sweep the Meow shade from Tarte Call of the Wild Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette all over the lids for a splash of gold.
2. Smudge Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Onyx at the base of your lashes to create a jet-black lashline.
3. For a one-of-a-kind blue, mix two Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners. Line the top lash line in Amazonite Blue and then top it with Slate.
4. To finish, sweep multiple coats of Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara through the lashes.
Tags: 2013 Golden Globe Awards, blush, celebrity how-tos, Christophe Danchaud, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, lip gloss, lip stain, makeup, Marion Cotillard, mascara, powder, primer, Tarte