Strong but feminine with structured brows and subtle cheeks, lips and eyes.
“I wanted to create a look that was bold, but still looked soft and natural. I was inspired by the iconic supermodels of the '90s and the great structure of their brows. I kept the makeup very pure, adding just a touch of natural flush to the lips by mixing two lip products together, and I used a brow pencil to create subtle freckles and a dramatic brow to top the whole look off.”—Gucci Westman, global artistic director for Revlon.
- Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream Skin Perfector in Light and Medium (available January 2013)
- Revlon Baby Stick in Pink Passion from The Spring/Summer '13 Collection by Gucci Westman (available April 2013)
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Brown
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown and Light Brown
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Supermodel (available January 2013)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
- Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner in Nude
Celebrity manicurist Jin Soon Choi created the nail look, and suggests creating a short, square shape that’s slightly rounded. Smooth out the ridges with a thick base coat to prepare them for polish. “White can be intimidating to wear. To guarantee a finished look, you should always use three coats, as it ensures that the polish will look perfectly opaque and smooth.”