Softly smudged purple shadow with fresh skin and glossy lips.
“I wanted to do something fresh and new on Sofia. Her white dress gave me a bare canvas for her face, and I was able to bring an element of colour with a purple eyeshadow. We have never done a bright colour shadow for an award show, so this was our first!”—makeup artist Kayleen McAdams for CoverGirl.
1. Apply CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan all over your face.
2. Use CoverGirl + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium along your T-Zone to set the product so it will last all night.
3. Apply CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink to make your skin look bright and fresh.
1. Apply CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast in Purple Plume all over the lids.
2. Smudge CoverGirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Cabernet all along your top and bottom lashes. (Not available in Canada; instead try CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner in Violet Voltage.)
3. Finish the look with three coats of CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black.
1. Apply CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipliner in Beloved over the entire lip.
2. Top with CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Rose Twist to give a hint of glossy sheen.