Sparkling copper shadow in a graphic cat-eye shape.
1. Over moisturized skin, apply MAC Face & Body Foundation minimally just to freshen and perfect the skin, allowing the natural skin tone to shine through.
2. Apply MAC Select Moisturecover as needed to conceal.
3. Lightly blend MAC Cremeblend Blush in Something Special into the apples of the cheeks for a flush.
1. Apply MAC Pro Cream Colour Base in Bronze across the eyelids, with a hard line above the crease and downward through the inner eye, creating a graphic, elongated, triangular shape that can be observed when the eyes are open.
2. Layer MAC Pigment in Copper Sparkle over the Bronze Cream Colour Base for a shiny, metallic glow.
3. Use MAC Pro Crème Liner in Black to draw a thin line to fill the gaps between the lashes for a bit of accentuation to the lash line.
4. Lashes are groomed and left bare.
1. Pat MAC Lipglass in Clear into the lips for a bit of moisture and shine.