1. Massage MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel into the skin to instantly hydrate and rejuvenate.
2. Lightly blend MAC Face & Body Foundation into the skin to even and tone, creating a luminous finish.
3. Apply MAC Mineralize Concealer only where needed to perfect the skin.
4. Apply MAC Cream Colour Case in Pearl over the high planes of the face to highlight: the bridge of the nose, upper cheekbones, brow bones, chin and bow of the lips.
5. Lightly blend MAC Powder Blush in Taupe (available spring 2013) through the low planes of the face to contour.
1. Choose MAC Pro Chromaline in Black, Genuine Orange, Primary Yellow or Landscape Green. Upper eye: line through the lash line with the MAC 210 Precise Eyeliner Brush. Lower eye: draw a ‘V’-shaped line around the tear duct, leaving the centre free of colour, and line through the outer corner of the lash line to finish.
2. Choose the matching shade of MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in Black Black, Genuine Orange, Primary Yellow or Landscape Green, and apply it through the waterline of the lower lashes.
3. Apply mascara heavily and clumpy with purpose through both the upper and lower lashes.
4. Sweep MAC Powder Blush in Taupe (available spring 2013) through the sockets to softly contour.
1. Nourish and hydrate the lips with MAC Lip Conditioner.
2. Pat MAC Pro Lip Erase in Dim into the Lip Conditioner to lightly tone down the lip’s natural colour.