Matte, bubble-gum pink lips.
1. Lightly blend MAC Face & Body Foundation into the skin to even and tone.
2. Apply MAC Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer only where needed to perfect the skin.
3. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder through the T-Zone to set and polish the skin.
4. With a MAC 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush, blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna and Shell through the temples and upper cheekbones.
5. Blend MAC Powder Blush in Pink Swoon over the cheeks for colour and contour.
1. Use the MAC 204 Lash Brush to comb through the brows to perfectly groom.
2. Blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna and Shell over the eyelids with a concentration of Luna through the inner corners.
3. Apply MAC Pro Gloss Texture over Luna with a flat brush for easy precision.
1. Mix together MAC Pro Lipmix in Crimson and White and pat into the lips with your fingers.
2. Apply MAC Lipstick in Captive through the centre of the lips and follow with a touch of loose powder to set.