Ombré glitter. (By CND education ambassador Jenn Mather.)
Take these instructions to a salon that uses CND Shellac:
1. Apply CND Shellac Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds.
2. Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac in Hot Pop Pink. Cure for two minutes.
3. Apply a second, thin coat of CND Shellac in Hot Pop Pink. Cure for two minutes.
4. Use a dry gel brush to apply a light pink glitter at the cuticle area of the nail.
5. Also apply a medium pink glitter and CND Additives in Wine Red to the cuticle area of the nail.
6. With firm pressure, burnish the glitter into the sticky top film.
7. Finish and seal with CND Shellac Top Coat. Cure for two minutes.