Valentine’s Swirls. (By CND education ambassador Jenn Mather.)
Take these instructions to a salon that uses CND Shellac:
1. Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds.
2. Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac in Cake Pop. Cure for two minutes.
3. Apply another thin layer of CND Shellac in Cake Pop. Do not cure.
4. Use a flat, oval gel brush to apply CND Shellac in Decadence to the desired areas, and then draw through the wet layer of Cake Pop. Cure for two minutes.
5. Finish and seal with CND Shellac Top Coat. Cure for two minutes.