Short, sexy and effortless.
“My inspiration came mainly from her short hair, which she cut three months ago for a movie. I wanted Charlize’s hair to look like she got out of jeans and a T-shirt and put on a gown because the style is so simple and chic.”—celebrity hairstylist Enzo Angileri for Wella Professionals.
1. After washing and conditioning, apply Wella Professionals Natural Volume Styling Mousse to wet hair to direct the hair into place.
2. Blow-dry with a diffuser until it’s 100 percent dry and in place.
3. Rake hair down with a brush following the part and shape of the head, leaving volume at the top.
4. Use Wella Professionals Shape Shift Molding Gum to mold the hair and create a texturized look and feel.
5. Finally, finish with a light mist of Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to give hair luminosity.