Soft and feminine, with bold eyes and colourful cheeks.
“I kept Halle’s look pretty casual and tonal, yet still glamorous, to complement the striking look of the dress. I focused on the eyes and added some shimmer for dimension. Halle [was] presenting the Bond tribute award, so that was kind of the theme for the entire look.”—Kara Yoshimoto Bua, celebrity makeup artist for Chanel.
1. Nourish the skin with Chanel Sublimage La Crème Texture Suprême.
2. Prep the complexion with Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (C$16.95/US$12.99; buy it online here).
3. Apply Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup in a shade to match your skin tone—Halle’s shade is Caramel (C$18.99/US$13.99; buy it online here).
4. Dust the cheeks with Chanel Powder Blush in Frivole.
5. Apply Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick in Sparkling Sands to illuminate the high planes of the face.
1. Prep the eye area with Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener (C$12.95/US$9.99; buy it online here).
2. Apply Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Graffiti (C$12.95/US$9.99; buy it online here) all over the lids.
3. Apply Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Metropolitan (C$12.95/US$9.99; buy it online here) underneath the eyes to add sparkle.
4. Line the top lid with Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black (C$9.95/US$6.79; buy it online here).
5. Line the lower lid with Chanel Long-Lasting Eyeliner.
6. Brush Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir through the lashes.
7. Define the brows with Chanel Precision Brow Definer in Taupe.
1. Line the lips with Chanel Precision Lip Definer in Praline D’ Or.
2. Add hydration with Chanel Rouge Coco Baume.
3. Apply Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Private Viewing (C$12.95/US$9.99; buy it online here).