Sleek, straight and half-up, half-down.
“I wanted Isla's personality to really show by keeping her hair sleek and down; it made the look feel young, sexy and fun, just like her. Having a no-part, half-up, half-down [helps] to modernize the hairstyle.”—celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis for Wella Professionals.
1. Working in sections, apply Wella Professional Flowing Form Smoothing Balm to wet hair, and then blow-dry with a medium-sized round brush.
2. Create your part for the section you're pulling back by starting at the arch of each eyebrow, and continuing back to the crown.
3. Spray Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray into the hair before you flat iron each section from roots to ends.
4. Secure the pulled-back section with a bobby pin on each side at the crown. Slide the pin underneath the top layer of the hair to anchor without slipping.
5. Use a quarter-sized amount of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Shine Serum and rake through with your fingers to seal the ends and add shine.
6. Mist the hair with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, focusing on the front and the pulled-back section for added hold.