A loose, textured updo.
1. Spray Macadamia Natural Oil No Tangle Pre-Styler on damp hair from the mid-shaft down. It softens hair instantly while protecting wet strands from the breakage that can lead to frizz and fly-aways.
2. Brush through the hair to make sure it’s tangle-free, and then use a dime-sized amount of Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment on the ends to protect against the hot tools and to quench the hair’s thirst.
3. Rough-dry the hair to bring out its natural texture.
4. After hair is dry, take 2-inch sections of hair and wrap around a 1-inch curling iron, pulling down on the hair to soften the wave as each section is dropped.
5. After the hair is set, begin lightly twisting the hair just above the ears and pinning it back until it hits just above the nape.
6. Take the remaining hair and loosely braid it, wrapping it into a low knot and securing it with hair pins.
7. Finish the look with a light hairspray, such as Macadamia Natural Oil Control Hairspray.