Graphic patterns and Les Deux Plateaux, an art installation by Daniel Buren in Paris.
1. Apply CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in a shade to match your skin tone.
2. Set with CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder.
1. Using a wet brush, apply the medium shade from CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadow in Golden Sunset on the upper eyelids.
2. Line the eyes with CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner in Black Fire and Brown Blaze, putting extra emphasis on the lower lash line.
3. Sweep several coats of CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Black over the upper and lower lashes for a slightly spidery, Pop Art effect.
4. Fill in the brows with CoverGirl Brow & EyeMakers.
1. Create a nude base using CoverGirl & Olay Concealer Balm.
2. Slick on CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Haute Pink Twist.