Metallic smoky eyes, at the Los Angeles premiere of The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.
1. "To create dewy skin, I applied a luminous foundation with a wet sponge all over the face." Apply Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup in a shade to suit your skin tone.
2. Hide shadows under the eyes with Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer.
3. "I applied a warm, creamy blush to the apples of the cheeks, [which] helped soften the overall look and keep her looking young and fresh.” Apply Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow.
1. "To start I applied a primer over the lids so the shadow [would] adhere better and last longer." Apply Revlon PhotoReady Eye Primer + Brightener.
2. "Then create the shape of the smoky eye by tracing both the top and bottom rims with a thick, black line. It doesn't have to be perfect as it will be blended. The darker around the rim of the eyes, the sexier the eyes will look." Use Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black.
3. "Next, I applied a dark cream shadow to fill the entire lid and create a base to which the powder eyeshadow will stick. I also used this colour on the bottom lash line to start creating the smoky eye." Apply Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch (the darker shade).
4. On top of the cream, "I applied a dark burgundy powder shadow to the lid and under the eye to create a bit more depth." Use Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in Precocious (the burgundy shade).
5. "The trick to a good smoky eye is blending! Blend all of the colours with a medium- [or] small-sized shadow brush according to the eye shape that you want. I like to blend a smoky eye with a strong but light shimmer eyeshadow on the outside of the eye. I also used this colour on the inner corner of the eyes for brightness."
6. "To finish the eyes, I curled the lashes, applied one coat of mascara to the top and bottom lashes, waited for it to dry and repeated a second time." Apply Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Black.
1. "I topped the look off with a really pretty baby pink on the lips and applied it with my finger, building the colour for a natural and polished look." Apply Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Front Row.