Subtle iridescence and edgy black liner.
“We wanted to use Christopher's Frankenstein inspiration and turn it into something dark but dainty, like the collection. There is subtle iridescence coming through the skin, but the prettiness is balanced by using black along the lower lash line."—makeup artist Lucia Pieroni using NARS Cosmetics.
2. Apply NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in a shade to match your skin tone.
3. Conceal imperfections with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
4. Apply NARS Illuminator in Orgasm or Copacabana (depending on skin tone) to the high planes of the face.
5. Set with NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder - Pressed (available spring 2013; for a similar effect, try NARS Pressed Powder).
1. Sweep NARS Single Eyeshadow in Pearl Beach across the lids.
2. Emphasize the lower lash lines with NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Black Moon and NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto.
3. Perfect the brows with NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Pandora.