1. Massage MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation into well-moisturized skin to even and tone.
2. Buff MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Foundation into the skin to polish and perfect.
3. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder over the skin to set and ensure against any unwanted shine.
4. Blend together MAC Powder Blush in Taupe Shape (available spring 2013) and MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Sculpt and lightly shade under the cheekbones to contour.
1. Use MAC Eye Brows in Fling and Lingering (separately or blended together) to shade and execute a strong, '90s arched brow.
2. Upper eye: Smudge MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in Black Black through the lash line and draw to extend the eye. Lower eye: Apply MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in Black Black through the waterline and smudge through the lashes a bit to define.
3. Blend MAC Eye Shadows in Carbon, Embark, Espresso and Omega and layer through the eyelid, crease and lower lashes for a dramatic, beautifully contoured eye.
4. Trim MAC 36 Lash if necessary and apply through the upper lash line. Delicately draw with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack over the lash band to camouflage and define.
5. Use MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara in Black to define the lashes.
1. Blend together MAC Lip Pencils in Spice and Oak to define and contour the lip.
2. Blend together MAC Lipstick in Myth and MAC Pro Lipstick in Fleshpot and pat into the lips to finish.