1. Use minimal foundation and concealer for gorgeous, radiant-looking skin.
2. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder solely on each side of the nose and the middle of the forehead to prohibit any shine.
3. Using a soft brush, lightly blend MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Foundation in Medium Deep over the cheeks for a healthy glow.
4. Mix together MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna and Pearl, and then blend in a rectangular shape above the cheekbones and use to highlight the additional high points of the sides of the forehead, the bridge of the nose and the Cupid's bow.
1. Enhance the brows to look natural, full and thick, using a pencil or powder, but shading only when necessary.
2. Apply a tiny amount of MAC Lip Glass in Clear over the middle of the eyelids with your fingertips.
1. Mix together MAC Pro Lipmix in Fuchsia, Orange and White for a strong, vivid coral and use the MAC 316 Lip Brush to apply perfectly over the lips, keeping the edges noticeably straight.
2. Apply MAC Pro Pigment in Red Electric with the MAC 217 Blending Brush to set and matte the Lipmix, and provide a neon finish to the lips.