1. Lightly apply MAC Face & Body Foundation with a MAC 190 Foundation Brush over the skin to even and tone.
2. Layer MAC Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer over foundation to perfect if necessary.
3. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder through the middle of the face to polish and set.
4. Using a MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush, blend MAC Powder Blush in Taupe Shape (available spring 2013) under the cheekbones to lightly sculpt.
5. Apply MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell over the high planes of the face to highlight.
1. Using a MAC 217 Blending Brush, buff MAC Fluidline in Rich Ground over the entire upper lid and through the lower lid and lashes.
2. Apply MAC Fluidline in Indianwood through the centre of the eyelids to highlight.
3. Apply MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge through the waterlines to brighten and accent the eyes.
4. Blend MAC Powerpoint in So There Jade with MAC Eye Kohl in Powersurge through the inner corners of the eyes to intensify the colour.
5. Apply MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack through the roots of the lashes to define.
1. Using a MAC 138 Retractable Lip Brush, mix together MAC Lipsticks in Hug Me and Myth and buff over the lips.