1. Lightly blend MAC Face & Body Foundation into well-hydrated and conditioned skin to even and tone the skin.
2. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder through the middle of the face to polish and set.
3. Use MAC Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer only where needed to perfect the skin.
4. Massage MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl into the high points of the cheeks to highlight.
5. Blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Improper Copper into the apples of the cheeks to enhance the natural colour from within.
6. Stipple varying tones of MAC Luxe Brow Powder Pencils (available spring 2013) across both cheeks and nose to enhance or replicate freckles.
1. Apply MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in Hi-Def Cyan through the waterlines and lower lashes.
2. Layer MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in Marine Ultra over Hi-Def Cyan through the waterlines to add a frame to the eyes.
3. Apply MAC Extended Play Lash Mascara in Endless Black through the upper lashes to define.
1. Pat MAC Lip Conditioner into the lips to nourish and hydrate.
2. Apply MAC Face & Body Foundation with a fingertip to tone down the natural colour of the lips.