1. Lightly blend MAC Select Cover-Up over hydrated skin to create an even, flat, "mannequin" look to the skin.
2. Use MAC Eye Brows in Lingering and Strut to stipple freckles across the nose and cheeks, varying in size and density, and then patted over with a fingertip to create a "realness" to the skin.
3. Sweep MAC Pro Blot Powder Loose through the T-zone to polish and set.
1. Comb and groom the brows.
1. Use MAC Lip Pencil in Embrace Me (available spring 2013) to define the bow of the lip and contour a more rounded shape, while avoiding the centre of the lower lip.
2. Mix MAC Pro Lipmix in Fuchsia and White to create a neon pink, and apply through the outer corners of the lips.
3. Apply MAC Pro Lipmix in Orange through the middle of the lip towards the lower lip edge, finger-width in size, and in an rounded heart shape.
4. Use MAC 217 Blending Brush to softly blur the two hues of fuchsia and orange together to finish.