1. Massage MAC Complete Comfort Crème into the skin to nourish and hydrate.
2. Use MAC Mineralize Concealer where needed to perfect.
3. Sweep MAC Pro Set Powder in Invisible through the middle of the face to polish and set.
4. Blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush over the high points of the face to highlight.
1. Blend MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack through the lashes and around the eyes, slightly thicker at the outer corners, and then smudged with a fingertip to create a "morning after" look with a punky feel.
2. Paint MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack into the roots of the lash lines.
3. Use MAC Eye Shadow in Omega, Coquette, Copperplate or Typographic to lightly fill in and perfect the brows.
4. Brush MAC Brow Set in Clear through the brows to polish and groom.
1. Pat MAC Lip Conditioner into the lips to nourish and hydrate.
2. Use MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy to shape, define and fill the entire lip.
3. Apply MAC Clear Lipglass for a glossy finish to the lips.