Big, '60s, glamorous fun.
“I wanted to capture the youthful spirit of Moschino yet celebrate the sensual and powerful influences of the '60s. The aim was to deliver the structured look of the decade and its exaggerated silhouette but with a modern-day twist.—Sam McKnight, global stylist ambassador for Pantene Pro-V.
2. If your hair is damaged, spray Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake on the ends only.
3. Apply Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Flowing Body Mousse to the lengths of the hair and then roughly blow-dry to give volume.
4. Tong the hair and then pin up to cool and set.
5. Create a side parting and gently brush out each curl.
6. Section by section, using Pantene Classic Care Touchable Hairspray as you go, backcomb the hair a couple of inches from the roots to the nape of the neck. Smooth over and pin in the back.
7. To finish, gently back-brush the ends to fan out, and then spray to ensure a strong hold.