The collection's modern-vintage aesthetic inspired Jeanie to create a fresh take on the classic chignon.
1. Apply mousse (such as TRESemmé Climate Control Extra Hold Mousse) on damp hair, and then power-dry on high heat using a flat brush.
2. Make a deep side part and create a few random braids on the heavier side of the part, along the hairline and crown. Spray each braid with a finishing spray (such as TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray), and then fasten with small elastics.
3. Use a flat iron to set the braids by running it along the length to create a natural crimped texture.
4. While the braids are cooling, use a curling iron to create soft, loose waves throughout the rest of the hair.
5. Undo the braids and run your fingers throughout, loosely pulling the hair into a low ponytail at the opposite side of the part, behind the ear.
6. Loosely pin the length into a bun and spray with a finishing spray (such as TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray) for a soft and touchable finish.