A modern girl’s take on the popular Mod look of the '60s.
“I wanted to create a look that complimented Lisa’s clothing; something playful with strong references to the 1960s. I focused on the eyes and went for something retro. To make it a bit more contemporary and modern, I opted for bright-coloured liners in blues and purples rather than black, and added shadow on top for an extra pop. I kept the skin simple and natural and created subtle freckles on the nose with a nude pencil.”—Gucci Westman, global artistic director for Revlon.
- Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Free Spirit from The Spring/Summer ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman
- Revlon PhotoReady Primer and Shadow in Muse from The Fall ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman (available October 2013)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Brown
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener in Blue Nile (available June 2013)
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black