1920s-inspired finger waves.
“I was completely inspired by the intricacy and femininity of Amy’s spectacular gown. This hair look is very sensual and alluring, reminiscent of the classic screen sirens of the 1920s—but with a sleeker, modern, creative take.”—celebrity stylist Laini Reeves for Moroccanoil.
1. Wash your hair with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner such as Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner to create extra body and lift. Comb the hair into a low side part.
2. With your hair dryer on low, use your fingers to separate and dry your hair. Once dry, apply a dime-sized amount of Moroccanoil Treatment from your roots to ends to make it soft and manageable with a beautiful, natural-looking shine.
3. Before curling, lightly spray with hairspray (such as Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium) to add extra body and texture.
4. Working with a 1.25” Marcel curling iron, create defined waves low on the part to accent your eyes and cheeks. Curl the rest of your hair from the roots to the ends, taking 1” sections all around. Hold each wave with Marcel clips to help set it as it cools.
5. Using a soft bristle brush, brush out the waves to soften them. Finish the look with hairspray.
[legal]Photo credit: Taylor Hill for FilmMagic[/legal]