Bright red nails with a maple leaf decorating the ring finger on a white base.
1. Sanitize your nails with Red Carpet Manicure Prep Max Adhesion Sanitizer for maximum adhesion.
3. Paint your nails with two coats of Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish in Runway Red, leaving one ring finger bare. Cure under the LED Light for 45 seconds after each layer.
4. Paint your ring finger with two coats of Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish in White Hot. Cure under the LED Light for 45 seconds after each layer.
5. On the white ring finger, draw a small “M” in the middle of the nail using a thin red Sharpie marker. Add an upside down “V” at the center of the point.
6. Repeat two more times to create the left and right sides.
7. From the bottom, on each side, draw a line out at a slight slant and connect the two lines across with a third horizontal line. Add a stem coming from the straight horizontal line.
8. Fill in your maple leaf with Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish in Runway Red and cure under the LED Light for 45 seconds.
9. Apply one coat of Red Carpet Manicure Brilliance Seal & Shine Top Coat Gel and cure under the LED Light for 45 seconds.
10. Remove any excess with Red Carpet Manicure Purify Pre & Post Application Cleanser and finish with Red Carpet Manicure Revitalize Nourishing Cuticle Oil.