AnnaSophia's '80s-inspired dress.
1. Liberally apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion onto washed and towel-dried hair to build texture and add body to the hair while styling. Roughly blow-dry using your hands.
2. Once your hair is dry, part it to the side (off to the left), and section it into two parts: one section going from the side part over the crown and to the right ear (the “front” section) and the other going from just behind the other ear to the nape of the neck (the “back” section).
3. Begin braiding the front section, incorporating hair from around the hairline into the braid as you go along. Work the braid just over your ear and to the back centre of your head, and then fasten with an elastic.
4. Braid the back section, continuing to incorporate hair as the braid moves along, finishing it off at the nape of the neck. Fasten this section of hair with another elastic. This sectioning of the braids should leave the braids finishing one just on top of the other at the back of your head.
5. Rough up the braids a bit to create some romantic wisps. Fasten the braids right at the nape of your neck using hair pins.
6. Finish off the style and lock the look into place by spraying TRESemmé TRES TWO Ultra Fine Mist Hairspray all over your hair to make sure the style holds all night.