Bold smoky eyes with luminous skin.
“I was inspired by Brigitte Bardot and classic Parisian women from the '60s, so this look is all about the eyes. I combined smoky grey shadows with ultra-heavy black liner and piled on extra lashes for a mysterious and sultry look. To contrast with the gritty texture on the eyes, I kept the girls' skin soft and pretty and gave their lips a natural flush.”—Gucci Westman, global artistic director for Revlon.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup
- Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow in Not Just Nudes
- Revlon Baby Stick for Lips & Cheeks in Tahitian from The Spring/Summer ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman
- Revlon PhotoReady Primer and Shadow in Pop Art (dark green shade and sparkle top coat only)
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Free Spirit (darkest shade only) from The Spring/Summer ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman
- Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick in Volcanic
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Black
- Revlon ColorStay Crème Gel Liner in Black
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Black
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks in Front Row and Private Viewing
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Crème Brulee
- Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in Trade Winds from The Spring/Summer ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman