An effortless, wavy blowout.
1. On damp hair, apply a mousse (such as TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Amplifying Mousse), focusing on the crown to infuse volume.
2. Add a heat-protecting spray (such as TRESemmé Platinum Strength Strengthening Heat Protect Spray) to the ends for a smooth and healthy-looking finish.
3. Rough-dry with your fingers until the hair is about 80 percent dry.
4. Working in small sections, wrap each one around a medium-sized round brush, creating tension at the root and blow-drying the hair away from the face to add dimension and movement.
5. Once dry, set the hair by wrapping small-to-medium sections around large Velcro rollers to give a natural bounce. Heat the rollers with a blow dryer to lock the style in place.
6. Remove the rollers and brush out the waves. Finish by spraying hair with hairspray (try TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray) to create a touchable blowout, full of movement and soft waves.