Smoky eyes with fresh, dewy skin.
"It always starts with the dress. The dress for tonight is short, structured and textured and I wanted the makeup to reflect that and emphasize Kate’s eyes. I wanted to give her a rock and roll meets feminine look to reflect both the dress and Kate’s feminine and strong personality."—celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis.
"With a bold, smoky eye, everything else has to be simple, so I wanted her face to look fresh and dewy with beautiful, sun-kissed cheekbones."
- Almay Smart Shade CC Cream Complexion Corrector in Light/Medium
- Almay Smart Shade Perfect & Correct Primer
- Almay Smart Shade Bronzer
- Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow
"I built a deep, smoky look by continuously blending the eyeliner, primer and shadow. I coated the top and bottom lashes twice with mascara to add a little more drama and complete the smoky eye."
- Almay Intense i-Color Defining Liner in Mocha for Green Eyes
- Almay Intense i-Color Liquid Shadow + Color Primer in Amethyst for Brown Eyes
- Almay Intense i-Color Smoky-i Kit for Green Eyes
- Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
"I kept the lip simple with a pale pink to pull the look together and really draw attention to the eyes."