Dramatic smoky eyes in shades of bronze and chocolate.
“The look is glamourous, elegant and super-rich. Pavoni just wanted the girls to look as beautiful as possible. I think it’s like ‘supermodel 2.0’.”—Grace Lee, lead makeup artist for Maybelline New York.
- Apply Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector to perfect and moisturize your skin.
- Use Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder to eliminate shine and create a matte finish.
- In a shade slightly darker than your natural skin tone, swipe Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder along the jawline to create a matte contour.
- Apply Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown over the whole eyelid, extending just above the crease.
- Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, press Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Pure Pigments Loose Powder Shadow in Downtown Brown into the lower eyelid.
- To finish off the smoky effect, apply Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Single in Night Sky to the outer half of the eyelid.
- Dab Maybelline New York Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Barely Branded at the inner corner of the eye.
- Line the upper lash line with Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black.
- Swipe on a coat of Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black.
- Fill in and define the brows with Maybelline New York Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil.