Here's a neat idea from the Lucian Matis fall/winter show. Created by Gucci Westman, global artist director for Revlon, the makeup look was a smoky eye... with a punch of subtle, shimmering green. Notice the strong, defined lines both along the lashes and in the crease.
Here's what to do...
Get the look
1. Define the creases of your eyes with Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra.
4. Dust the lightest green from the Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow palette in Pop Art on the centre of your eyelids.
5. Apply the darkest shade from the palette in the creases to soften the liner, blending and extending it into the outer eyelids.
6. Blend the white shadow from the palette into the inner half of the lids.
7. Dab the golden-beige shadow from the palette near the tear duct of the eyes as a highlight.
8. Line all the way around the eyes with Revlon ColorStay Crème Gel Eye Liner in Black.
9. Define your lashes with one coat of Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Volume + Length Mascara.
Model is wearing Revlon Baby Stick for Lips & Cheeks in Tahitian on her cheeks, and Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Supermodel on her lips.