You might think you're over nail art, but it's hard not to love the looks created by celebrity manicurist and JINsoon founder Jin Soon Choi. We've seen her sweetheart mani and her Easter egg mani... now comes the tulip mani, the perfect way to welcome spring!
Here's the look, and find the step-by-step below:
1. File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply two coats of a pink polish (here, JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Dolly Pink) on the entire nail bed.
4. Using a thin brush, create the tulip petals with a red polish (here, JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Cherry Berry). Starting at the cuticle area, draw a straight line down towards the tip of the nail, curving left ¾ of the way down to create an arch. Fill in the shape. Repeat on the right side of the same nail to create a mirroring shape. Repeat on the rest of the nails.
5. Apply a top coat, such as JINsoon Top Gloss, for a lasting glossy finish.
Et voilà, pretty tulip nails!
Shop the Story
Have Your Say
What do you think of this tulip nail art?
Have you tried anything from JINsoon?