Loved the blue polish shades that have been oh-so-hot these last few months?
Not quite ready want to say goodbye to the blue waves of summer?
Check and check! That's why I'm sharing this pretty (and pretty easy) blue nail-art tutorial that's perfect for these last few days of August.
The woman behind it is A-list nail expert Jin Soon Choi, who tends to the fingertips of celebs like Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift and Michelle Williams. Her pro tip for this mani: Don't be afraid to smudge/touch the colour you applied previously—the imperfections are part of the look!
Wave Nail Art Tutorial
1. File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
2. Apply a base coat. (Jin used her own JINsoon Power Coat.)
3. Apply one coat of a classic cerulean blue to the entire nail. (Jin used her own JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Cool Blue.)
4. Apply an irregular wavy line of mint blue diagonally across the nail. (Jin used her own JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Poppy Blue.)
6. Finish with a glossy top coat. (Jin used her own JINsoon Top Gloss.)
And you're done!
Shop the Story
Find JINsoon polishes at the following retailers:
Have Your Say
What do you think of this wave nail art?
Have you tried any of the polishes from JINsoon?