Usually, I don't get too excited about Fashion Week hair—or even consider copying it for my day-to-day life. (The ultra-greased, slicked-back ponys at Alexander Wang? NOT flattering. No thank you.)
But the Misha Nonoo Spring 2015 show was different and totally something I could see myself wearing.
"We created a modern-looking wave that was very sleek at the root to give it a bit of sharpness, with lots of texture at the base to create a touch of romance and beautiful movement," says hairstylist Matthew Curtis, global stylist for TRESemmé.
Even cooler: "We were inspired by the '90s and that edgy, supermodel style." Yep, I can see it.
Get the Look
1. Part the hair on one side and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse at the roots, working it into the hair.
2. Firmly brush down on the roots and dry them with a blow dryer to ensure the hair lays ﬂat. Spray with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
3. Take large sections of hair and curl it vertically, starting at the front, ensuring to only wrap the hair once. Try Sultra The Bombshell Oval Curling Iron.
4. Run your hands through the hair to loosen the curls, keeping the top section smooth.
5. Tuck the hair on one side behind the ear and spray all over with TRESemmé 24 HourBody Finishing Spray.