Um, how amazing are these brightly coloured eyebrows?! So amazing that they were the topic of discussion at a beauty editor luncheon the other day. (These are the things we talk about.)
I think I like 'em even better than the faux piercings we saw at Rodarte, even though both are far too 'out there' for my own personal beauty style. But I'm getting the message loud and clear: brows are the new eyelashes. As in they're becoming the most important area of focus on the face.
Also notice how the models here aren't even wearing mascara. The spotlight has truly shifted upward to the arches.
Tom Pecheux did this makeup using all MAC, and was inspired by "a young Park Avenue girl who is going to the East Village and wants to annoy her parents with edgy colour in her hair and eyebrows.”
Get the Look
1. Massage Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 into the skin to hydrate.
3. Blend together the limited-edition Trend Forecast Spring 2015 Eyes, Lip and Cheek Palettes (available fall 2014) and tap into the cheeks for a custom flush.
4. Mix the Pro Paint Sticks and Blue Forecast from the limited-edition Trend Forecast Spring 2015 Lip and Cheek (available fall 2014) and apply as a creamy base through the brow. Then, layer with variations of Eyeshadows in pink, blue and lavender to set.
5. Brush Lipstick in Highlights (available spring 2015) across the eyelids for a citrus sheen. Apply limited-edition Eye Gloss in Tauped (available fall 2014) over top to add more shine and dimension.
6. Blend Pro Lip Erase in Dim into the lips to neutralize them. Pat Lipstick in Highlights (available spring 2015) over top for a soft, reflective finish.