One of the most eye-catching looks (zing!) coming out of New York Fashion Week is from the Delpozo Spring 2015 show.
Lead makeup artist Monica Marmo was inspired by the artwork of Nils-Udo, as well as the shades of the designer's collection. She decided on a fresh-faced look—just flushed cheeks—with a strong double colour statement on the lids. First, a springy green all the way up, just past the crease. Then, a skinnier line of magenta right close to the lash line.
Notice how there's no mascara here to compete... just like it was left out in the Badgley Mischka coloured brow look.
Monica used all MAC products to create this look.
Get the Look
2. Buff Pro Chromacake in Process Magenta into the cheeks for a pinky flush. Blend Cream Colour Base in Pearl into the upper cheekbones and across the nose for a soft, shimmery highlight.
3. Mix Pro Paint Sticks in Landscape Green and Pure White, and stipped over the eyelids up to the crease. Dust with Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder to set.
4. Mix Pro Paint Sticks in Process Magenta and Pure White and apply as a tin liner through the upper lash lines, layered with Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder to set.
5. Apply Cream Colour Base in Pearl through the inner tear ducts to open up and highlight the eyes.
6. Mix Pro Chromacakes in Process Magenta and Pure White and pat into lips with fingers for a diffused, cotton candy finish.