Halloween is all about the costumes, the candy... and the adorable nail art (even if you're not a nail art person the other 11 months of the year). Am I right?
For this year's festivities, top nail artist Jin Soon Choi—whose celebrity clientele includes Lady Gaga, Kerry Washington, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Stone—dreamed up a ghostly design in a chic black and white palette.
Here's the step-by-step tutorial. Boo!
Ghost Nail Art Tutorial
1. File and shape your nails to a natural square shape.
2. Apply a base coat. (Jin used her own JINsoon Power Coat.)
3. Apply a dark grey/black shade with a subtle metallic finish to the entire nail. (Jin used her own JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Nocturne.)
4. Draw ghostly shapes at the tips of the nails with a white shade. (Jin used her own JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Kookie White.) Feel free to use your imagination with the shapes!
5. Using the tip of the brush, dot the grey/black shade (JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Nocturne) where you would like the ghost's eyes to be.
6. Finish with a glossy top coat. (Jin used her own JINsoon Top Gloss.)
And you're done!
Shop the Story
Find JINsoon polishes at the following retailers:
Have Your Say
What do you think of this ghost nail art? Have you tried any polishes from JINsoon?