We've already learned how to create a graphic eggshell look on our nails for Easter. Now, here's a more literal interpretation of the classic Easter egg—a pink-on-pink design in fun wavy stripes.
Here are the step-by-step instructions from celebrity nail artist Jin Soon Choi:
Easter Egg Nail Art Tutorial
1. File and shape your nails into a long squoval shape, and apply a base coat. (Jin used her own JINsoon Power Coat.)
2. Apply two coats of a pale pink nail polish, such as JINsoon x Tila March Nail Lacquer in Doux.
3. Using a magenta nail polish such as JINsoon x Tila March Nail Lacquer in Farouche, draw an "M" shape at the free edge of each nail and fill it in.
4. Reverse the "M" shape at the cuticles and fill them in.
5. Using a thin brush and the same polish colour, draw a fine line to mimick each of the "M" shapes.
6. Finish with a glossy top coat. (Jin used JINsoon Top Gloss.)
Shop the Story
Find JINsoon polishes at the following retailers:
Have Your Say
What do you think of this Easter egg nail art? Have you tried any polishes from JINsoon?