We've already talked about this year's best beauty gifts for Mom. Now... what to get all the other women in your life? Help is here!
I've got 16 ideas for you, and every single one is something I would be elated to receive myself—from luxe makeup to quirky gadgets to the most covetable perfumes.
Beauty Gift Ideas For Her — Click To Shop:
- Miu Miu: The most adorable perfume bottle of the year—maybe even decade!—is this Eau de Parfum, the first-ever Miu Miu scent. It's a pleasantly fresh lily of the valley concoction, with woodsy oud base notes for warmth. But who cares when it looks like that...
- Chantecaille: I'm completely obsessed with this Protect the Wolves Eye Trio (you might've seen it on Instagram?). There's also a blush version. Not only are those wolves the cutest thing I've ever seen, but a portion of the proceeds goes to wolf conservation efforts.
- Urban Outfitters: Who wouldn't want their very own "I Woke Up Like This" Mug? COME ON. It's so 2015, and as a beauty person, I had to have one.
- Ying Yu: I own the original jade version, but now Ying Yu have come out with a Rose Quartz Roller, which sounds even better! When you roll the tool around your face, it improves circulation, relaxation, lymphatic drainage and possibly even acne and wrinkles. Rose quartz is said to promote love and optimism, and we all need more of that.
- Charlotte Tilbury: One of the most affordable—and seriously cute—items in Charlotte's line is this Makeup Bag adorned with red smooches. It holds quite a lot, and is also washable.
- Marc Jacobs: Besides the Miu Miu, the other big deal in fragrance this year is Decadence. The bottle was designed to look like miniature handbag, featuring a green python print, gold chain and black tassel. The scent is more mature, sexy and sophisticated compared to Marc's other perfumes.
- Foreo: For someone new to cleansing brushes, the Luna Mini is a great choice, especially if you have sensitive skin. The soft silicone is extremely gentle, and you never have to worry about changing brush heads or bacterial contamination—it's 100 percent hygienic.
- Formula X: Okay, your giftee might be slightly disappointed that this Bottle Service Set does not, in fact, contain champagne. But only until she realizes it has 10 mini nail polishes inside! This is a great deal, and Formula X polishes are of fantastic quality.
- Jurlique: Every year, Jurlique releases a limited-edition Intense Rosewater Mist, and donates part of the proceeds to support at-risk homeless youth. The mist itself is beautiful, and formulated from real rose flower extracts. Tons of celebs use it!
- Drybar: If someone you know needs to upgrade their straightener, then this pro-quality Styling Iron is the one to get. It's the exact same tool they use at all the Drybar locations, and it glides easily through the hair without snagging. Plus, the vibrant yellow just makes me happy.
- Shu Uemura: Usually, they are silver, but this limited-edition Gold Eyelash Curler is extra-special because it's part of the collab with French fashion label Maison Kitsuné. Everyone knows Shu makes the best lash curlers.
- The Body Shop: Every year, The Body Shop does a new edition of this darling Lip & Cheek Stain, which is a gel formula that gives a lovely red tint. This year's packaging looks a bit Art Deco... très chic for The Body Shop.
- bkr: Everyone needs a Heart Water Bottle (even if you aren't putting actual water in it). I've never found a bottle I like better. It wins on safety, attractiveness and convenience.
- Giorgio Armani: Sometimes, it's nice to just gift a single, luxurious lip colour. Besides the Dior I mentioned here, my pick from the holiday collections is Lip Maestro in 508 Pearly Nude. It's a subtle matte stain, and gives a very soft, modern lip texture—perfect for the woman who doesn't wear full-fledged lipstick. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't want to receive something from Armani.
- Birchbox: YouTuber Tati Westbrook is the face of Birchbox's first-ever makeup brand, and it's actually good stuff. The concept is pencils: bright matte lip crayons and waterproof shadow sticks. You get all the shades in the LOC Ultimate Collection for a pretty sweet price.
- hakuho-do: I've raved before about these beautiful red Japanese makeup brushes, which are incredibly well-made and are now available at Sephora. Now would be a smart time to invest, because you get six of them in this Brush Set, as well as a graphic keepsake box.
Which beauty gifts are you hoping to give... or get?