Teenagers are tricky! If you're shopping for one and aren't sure what she'd like, beauty products are always a safe bet—especially when they come from brands like Sephora, Victoria's Secret, H&M or Forever 21.
Think: skincare basics, fresh fragrances, sheer makeup and adorably packaged lip balm (because everyone needs lip balm). Here are my top 16 girly gift ideas this year...
Beauty Gift Ideas For Teens & Tweens — Click To Shop:
- Topshop: The dots on this tube of Lip Cream are adorable, and so is its bright pink hue.
- Tony Moly: Speaking of adorable... this lip-shaped Lip Balm is the cutest thing ever.
- Forever 21: A Compact Mirror that says "Oh, hey." It's perfect, no?
- H&M: Have you heard? Scrunchies are back! The polka-dot one is sooo '80s.
- Clarisonic: Get good skin habits going (or help problem skin) with the Mia 2, available for a limited time in a design by the late graffiti artist Keith Haring.
- Kiss: Zero skills are required to use this Automatic Hair Curler. It seriously does all the work, and quickly. Genius!
- Sephora Collection: To coincide with the movie, there's a Jem and The Holograms Lip Set featuring liquid lipsticks in vivid matte hues.
- Real Techniques: If she's just getting into makeup, this Deluxe Gift Set of five brushes will come in handy.
- Sephora Collection: Cats, leopard print and rose gold... I think this Sleep Mask ticks all the boxes.
- Marc Jacobs: The Daisy Rollerball Trio includes the original Daisy, Eau So Fresh and Daisy Dream. All suitably fresh, light and feminine.
- Formula X: Everything she needs for pretty nails is in The System To Go, a portable set with nail cleanser, base coat, nail colour and top coat.
- Victoria's Secret Pink: A roomy Travel Case is must for all her beauty essentials.
- Boscia: The Multi-Masking Medley contains four face masks for all skin types. She can mix and match, or share with her friends.
- Essence: I always recommend this Make-Up Box (which comes in Bright, Nude, Matte and Smoky) for makeup newbies.
- Conair: Instead of fighting frizz with styling products, The Ultimate Brush tames it by releasing conditioning ions directly into the hair. It works!
- Dermalogica: For teens with problem skin, the Clear Start Kit is an intro to more grown-up skincare. It contains a complete regimen that is less irritating than the usual drugstore acne products.
What's your favourite beauty gift for teens and tweens?