If your beauty budget has a $50 limit, not to worry! I've scoured the stores, and there's plenty of gorgeousness out there, for not a whole lot of cash.
Beauty gift sets will definitely give you the most bang for your buck, since they bundle multiple products for a lower-than-usual price. (I've got a few below, and also check out my big gift set round-up for more ideas!)
But I also think it's nice to treat someone to just ONE ultra-luxurious beauty item—like a Chanel lipstick or a Tom Ford soap—that they'd probably never buy for themselves. Quality over quantity, right?
Here are 28 ideas all ringing in under $50 Canadian:
Beauty Gifts Under $50 — Click To Shop:
- Dior: How glam is the Diorific Nail Polish bottle?!
- Urban Decay: Naked2 Basics is more affordable than the regular Naked palettes, and has everything you'd need.
- Tocca: A quality Scented Candle is always a welcome gift.
- Shu Uemura: The famous Cleansing Oil is now in a limited-edition Maison Kitsuné design.
- Le Soft Perfume: This Solid Perfume Stick is beautifully packaged, delicately scented and so handy for the purse.
- Kate Spade: Exotic tiare, gardenia and coconut water are the notes in this cute Live Colorfully Rollerball.
- Reiko Kaneko: The gold lip print on the side of this Mug will totally make her smile.
- Thierry Mugler: Hair Mist is a unique alternative to full-blown perfume.
- Clinique: Dubbed A Case of the Pretties, this palette includes shadow, lipstick and blush—plus how-to instructions.
- Pursoma: The Resurrection Bath is a stimulating and revitalizing treatment, perfect for a post-holiday detox.
- Chanel: A Rouge Allure Lipstick (here in La Merveilleuse) is always appropriate.
- Beautyblender: The Original Sponge is a must-have for any makeup-wearer.
- Lush: Sikkim Girls is a beautiful exotic floral concoction with a quirky bottle!
- Face Paint: Makeup artist and YouTuber Lisa Eldridge has just released her first book, on the history of makeup.
- L'Occitane: This large tube of Hand Cream is practical yet chic.
- MAC: You get four mini lip chubbies in this Patentpolish Set.
- RMS Beauty: Living Luminizer is the bestselling highlighting cream used by countless models, celebs and editors.
- Sephora Collection: There are 128 (!!) eye, lip, and cheek colours in this Blockbuster Palette.
- Tom Ford: It's a splurge, but this Bath Soap is super-indulgent.
- Charlotte Tilbury: The Cat Eyes Duo includes a mini kohl liner and eyeshadow.
- Yves Saint Laurent: I keep talking about this Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick because the bullet itself is imprinted all over with tiny lips!
- Tarte: The Lips for Daze set—with five full-sized LipSurgences—is a must-buy.
- Anna Sui: This Rose Hair Oil comes in the prettiest bottle, and has a tea rose scent.
- Amika: Whoa, a flat iron for under $50? Yes! This Mini Styler also comes with a cute clutch.
- Nest: This Rollerball in Midnight Fleur is just lovely.
- Forever 21: Love the polka dots on this Train Case for holding beauty essentials.
- Deborah Lippmann: For the nude nail polish fan, Undressed Nudes is a wardrobe of six shades.
- Marvis: This Gift Set of seven flavoured toothpastes is so much more fun than boring Colgate.
What's your favourite beauty gift under $50?