Contrary to popular belief, cheap Christmas presents don't have to look that way—at least when it comes to beauty gifts!
From lip balms to candles to fragrances, here are 21 amazing goodies to grab for all the beauties on your list.
Everything here clocks in at $25 Canadian—or less!
Beauty Gifts Under $25 — Click To Shop:
- Tony Moly: There are face mists, and then there is the Pocket Bunny Moist Mist. Too cute!
- Dogeared: Not only is this "Hi Haters" Makeup Pouch hilarious, it's also on sale right now.
- Clean: This Cashmere Rollerball is the brand's latest scent, a cozy-sexy blend of jasmine, musk and sandalwood.
- Shu Uemura: Normally available in silver, the iconic Eyelash Curler is dressed up in gold for the limited-edition Maison Kitsuné holiday collab.
- Voluspa: Few candles are as pretty as this Pink Citron Candle in a decorative tin.
- Tarte: The Amazonian Butter Lipstick (shown above in Coral Blossom) has the most adorable packaging for your buck. The finish is gorge, too—see my review here.
- Formula X: The System To Go includes nail cleanser, base coat, colour and top coat for the perfect holiday mani. (And we LOVE Formula X here at Beauty Editor.)
- Catseye London: Cat lovers will appreciate this quirky Nail Care Kit. There's a pug version also!
- Tocca: Cleopatra Hand Milk contains nourishing olive oil, shea butter and aloe—plus it dispenses through a handy pump.
- The Little Book of Skin Care: For anyone delving into Asian beauty, this book reveals the best Korean skincare secrets.
- Pink Sugar: Hair Perfume is more affordable than regular fragrance, and this one makes locks smell like yummy vanilla and caramel.
- Benefit: The Lip Lovin' Tinted Balms are a trio of travel-sized tinted lip balms in Cha Cha (coral), Posie (pink) and the original Bene (red).
- Philosophy: Christmas Cookie—which can be used as a shampoo, shower gel or bubble bath—makes a fab teacher or hostess gift.
- TokyoMilk Dark: The Femme Fatale Collection features four mini fragrance rollerballs with sexy, sultry notes.
- Tangle Teezer: A Detangling Brush is a long hair must-have, especially in this Lulu Guinness lip print.
- Cath Kidston: With a floral box and star-adorned tube, this Body Lotion has the most darling vintage appeal. Also paraben-free, and on sale right now!
- The Body Shop: One of the brand's best gift sets this year is the Lippy Star Wand, which looks like a giant lollipop and houses five fruity lip butters.
- Fresh: Chocoholics will adore the new Cocoa Exfoliating Soap, which has real cocoa plus coconut shell powder for a gentle buffing action. (There's also a decadent scrub, reviewed here.)
- Too Cool For School: First popular in Korea, the Dinoplatz Lip Balm has a jelly-cushion texture and leaves a slight stain. The drawing on the tin is so cute!
- Soap & Glory: Winter Wonderhand is a great way to stock someone up with hand cream—the set includes three purse-sized ones.
- eos: This year's Lip Balm Collection comes with a bunch of festive decals, so you can totally customize the three lip balm spheres. Fun!
What's your favourite beauty gift under $25?